Mastering digital marketing skills in-house using the top tools means cutting out expensive 3rd party marketing agency middlemen.
Digital Marketing Services
Choose the FREE DIY plan to use the same marketing tools & strategies we do.
Get more free traffic to your website.
Learn fundamentals (SEO & competitor analysis). Beat competitors, dominate organic search results and grow fast.
Learn to use a wide range of digital marketing strategies.
- SEO audit
- Competitor analysis & insights
- Identify search marketing gaps
- Identify content marketing gaps
- Identify outreach opportunities
- 1 original article
- Everything in the Small plan
- Brand ambassador
- Influencer development
- Email marketing analysis & insights
- Sales funnel analysis & development
- 2 original articles
- Everything in the Medium plan
- Advanced marketing strategies
- New campaign development
- 3 original articles
- 1hr Skype consult
- 1 press release & pitch
Choosing a Plan
Here are a few of the top sites SME Pal's content is regularly featured in.
All our marketing plans work on a month-to-month basis and the only difference is the scope of work we undertake.
- Small: Analysis & insights based on what you already have. Essentially, we look at what you're doing and highlight areas to improve - with a strong focus on the best returns for the smallest cost/effort.
- Medium: Expanded analysis and insights with some active marketing elements. Including media mentions (if applicable) and one original article that you can publish or we'll pitch on your behalf.
- Enterprise: Intensive strategy and campaign development including one-on-one consult via Skype and at least one press release pitch monthly.
Choose the Small plan if you want expert advice and guidance that you implement. Choose the Medium plan if you want to retain control of the bulk of your digital marketing efforts but benefit from some professional marketing done on your behalf. Choose Enterprise if you would like a partner to lead your marketing efforts and produce and pitch strategic content on your behalf.
DIY Digital Marketing
Get all the advice, information, tips and advice you need to become a digital marketing pro.
Digital Marketing Tools & Guides
Explore a wide variety of beginner & advanced online marketing guides on a range of topics that will make you an effective marketer.
Free Digital Marketing Support
Don't know where to start? Not sure what online marketing tools & services to use? Want to know about search marketing strategies? Want to know what ROI means?
Digital Marketing Tools
Generate explosive growth using the same digital marketing tools the top agencies use to drive more traffic & convert better.
SEO & Competitor Research with SEMRush
SEMRush allows you to discover which of your competitors are ranking in Google, how they're doing it and what you can do to dominate search results..
Analyze the top ranked sites in your niche using SEMRush to understand how and why they are dominating. This sheds light on what will be required to compete.
Analyze a competitor right now.
Incorporate SEMRush data into your marketing plan and use it to create a strategic advantage for any digital marketing campaign.
Note: You are able to use SEMRush for free by signing up. However, the free plan is limited to 10 requests per day - thereafter a paid plan is required.
How to Drive (Free. Organic. Search.) Traffic to Your Website
There are a lot of gimmicky SEO & marketing strategies out there. Directory listings. Comment spam. PBNs. You name it.
Drive valuable organic traffic to a business website or blog with one foundational principle that forms the basis of all other online marketing strategies - from SEO to email to social media.
- Who your readers/customers are.
- Who your competitors are.
- What content they are producing.
- How well they are ranking.
- Why they are ranking.
- Who links to them.
- How they are getting backlinks.
- How you can get those backlinks.
This is inexpensive (a small fraction of the cost of hiring a marketing agency to do the same thing) and easy to do using only two tools - Google & SEMRush (see below). Here's how.
Getting Traffic to Your Blog/Site
- Identify a handful of keywords you want to rank for in Google (See "Keyword Research Quick Start" in Blog Marketing).
- Build a list of the sites that rank well for those terms (by searching those keywords in Google).
- Use SEMRush to analyze each competing site and discover why they are ranking (See "Advanced SEO" in SEO).
- This information helps you understand what type of backlink profile you'll need to compete for free organic traffic and who might also link to your content (i.e. if certain sites link to your competitors they might also link to your content).
- Create great content that targets the keywords you're after (see Blog Marketing).
- Build relationships with people who link to your competitors (see Influencer Marketing).
Rinse. Repeat (with a new set of keywords).
Questions? Need help? Ask.
Online marketing can be thought of as a loosely related set of strategies (like blogging, social sharing, SEO, influencers, etc) used to reach out and drive traffic in order to increase conversions and revenue.
Treat each blog post like its own startup business that you research, plan and work on until it's awesome enough to launch and generate revenue.
Viral content is the dream! Unfortunately, like many dreams worth chasing, it can pretty hard to come by. But that shouldn't stop anyone from trying.
It's important to invest time and money into the most effective marketing ideas to bring the highest returns for your business.
Imagine you could hire a Jedi to sell your products and reach out to new people using their famous mindtricks.
Use a hybrid content & influence based strategy to build trust and authority. Increase reach, generate buzz and build relationships with important influencers leading to more organic search traffic from Google.
Most good journalists and news editors are completely overwhelmed with spammy outreach emails. Learn how to cut through the clutter and drive valuable media coverage.
Dazzle email subscribers with beautiful email templates to maximize conversions. Easily manage your growing list and benefit from extremely high delivery rates.
SEO uses a diverse range of strategies and techniques, covering a broad spectrum of disciplines, in order to help Web properties capture relevant, high page rankings in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
Word of mouth marketing relies on the natural tendency of people to talk about their experiences with a business and promote it organically in the process.
Are you trying to come up with a way to maximize conversions and sales from your website? A proper sales funnel can help, big time.